Block Manager, London
Salary: £32,000 to £45,000
Seeking an enthusiastic, confident and driven individual to join our management team as a Block Manager. Excellent opportunity to grow with a company that is growing its’ portfolio all the time.
- Working as part of a small team delivering the management of a varied portfolio of residential blocks located across London and the surroundings.
- Dealing with queries both internally and from external sources on a day to day basis by phone, email and letter.
- Reviewing leases, legislation and land registry documents for guidance on legal matters and repairs.
- Helping to Ensure health and safety and legislative compliance of the portfolio. Co-ordinating health and safety reports and acting upon the findings contained within those reports.
- Helping the Block managers to Co-ordinate major works projects, the serving of statutory notices, acting as principal designer on smaller scale works and liaising with surveyors on larger schemes.
- Conducting site visits where necessary to meet with leaseholders, contractors or surveyors and to inspect works or repairs.
- Meeting with both existing and potential new clients.
- Continued IRPM/ ARMA development to ensure the employee has a strong understanding of the surrounding legislative and contractual influences when managing property.
- Minimum of 2 years in a block management environment
- AIRPM qualified or working towards this.