Lettings Administrator (Commercial) - South West London
Salary: Up to £30,000 (including bonuses)
Our client is a well-established commercial property company based in South West London, well located in beautiful offices and easily accessible. They are looking for a bright and personable Lettings Administrator, ideally with experience working in a similar role within the property industry.
- To assist Lettings Negotiators with the smooth administrative running of the Lettings process through producing offer letters and legal documentation, updating the property management database and accounting software.
LIMITS OF AUTHORITY
- Working on a portfolio of properties alongside the Lettings Negotiator under the supervision of the Head of Lettings.
Key Skill Requirements/Qualifications:
- Professional image, pleasant personality, tact and diplomacy
- Excellent attention to detail in drafting legal documentation and updating databases
- Excellent organisational skills – ability to manage own workload and work within set timescales
- High level of IT literacy – good working knowledge of Word and Excel packages and ability to quickly learn and use new database systems
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- Good standard of numeracy and written and spoken English
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Producing Heads of Terms, leases and lease summaries and keeping Lettings Negotiators updated on progress of lease transactions.
- Negotiating lease terms with tenants’ representatives and answering pre-contract enquiries on Letting transactions.
- Checking completed deals, raising completion statement and accurately inputting new lease details into the property management database.
- Updating property availability details.
Short Term Targets:
- To become familiar with the systems and procedures of the Lettings Departments
- Gain understanding of the standard lease contract and the preparation of
- Taking Enquiries and identifying suitable properties to respond with
- Arranging viewings and explaining terms
£24,000 – £27,000 Basic (dependent on experience) + Competitive Quarterly Bonus + Amazing Benefits.
Contact Anu Deb from our office support division at GKR London Property Recruitment.