PRS Lettings Manager - Berkshire - £50k-£55k OTE
GKR London are working on a rarely available position for a PRS Lettings Manager with one of the largest Agencies across London & Surrey.
– You will be working on a 300+ unit scheme
– Managing a small team of Negotiators
– Reporting directly to senior management and Client on a weekly basis
– Ensure occupancy and ‘let-up’ rates are met and exceeded
This position would suit an existing Agency Lettings Manager or a Senior Lettings individual with exposure/experience in PRS/BTR.
- Achieves all financial targets. Ensures all expenditure is within budget or preapproved business plan variation.
- Achieves personal targets for income and activity through the bonus and commission schemes.
- Reviews the Opportunities Log daily and ensures this is used by all staff to maximise potential opportunities. Monitors actions against the Opportunities Log.
- Daily upload of tout clients
- Weekly review of the pipeline. Oversees the pipeline and liaises with SLT/CLT to ensure smooth move ins and swift exchanges that are all under 15 days from agreed lettings
- Personally run offer process to provide assurance to the client and manage transaction to deliver their preferred outcome. Liaise with /SLT/CLT, monitor deals and take action to avoid abandons and manage branch responsibility compliance.
- Personally secure sales of third party where not previously secured by the tea
- Runs daily morning meetings using the daily potentials log and agrees daily focus and targets. Ensures that focus is maintained throughout the day on delivery of potentials by monitoring and quality checks. Ensures records are kept of these meetings