Salary: £75K OTE
Location: South Kensington
The opportunity: Residential Recruitment Consultant at GKR London
I founded GKR in 2010 following 5 very successful years in the sector; I decided to act upon my instincts after several conversations with key stakeholders across the industry. GKR London is a property recruitment specialist; we represent some of the finest businesses across the UK and globally and cover Residential, Commercial and all support positions in property.
As a business we have grown year on year with significant momentum since 2015 following private equity investment including moving to new offices in Prime Central London and bolstering the team with some fantastic hires, all of whom are growing from strength to strength.
For me, market knowledge is key. Working closely with some of the industry’s most exciting brands, we pride ourselves in knowing our market well and aim to provide second to none advice in the do’s and don’ts, representing all levels of talent and clients from graduates to Executive Directors. I assure the team go above and beyond so that their work is of a consistently high standard, ensuring we connect with both clients and candidates personally.
We have an incredible culture; it’s welcoming, hardworking, passionate and we are genuinely interested in making a difference across the market.
Following 3 consecutive record-breaking months back to back and having increased GP by 25% on last years’ final figure by August, we are actively looking to recruit several consultants across our individual teams with some very exciting plans! The role will involve but won’t be limited to the following:
Your key responsibilities:
- Market research: Always be aware of hiring trends and market changes.
- Advertising: We encourage the use of new marketing methods. Embrace your creative flair!
- Sourcing: GKR strive to create opportunities rather than relying on job boards, choosing more innovative ways to source candidates.
- Candidate management: Working closely with candidates seeking work.
- Business development: Developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Account management: Managing existing relationships.
Why join the winning team at GKR London?
- Receive tailored mentoring from senior leadership to help build and guide your career in the right direction for you as an individual
- You’ll receive a structured career path and progression is embraced throughout the business.
- An open-minded and fresh environment where an entrepreneurial mentality is encouraged
- You will start on a warm desk with active roles to get you billing quickly
- Marketing leading commission structure, alongside team incentives such as monthly lunch clubs, Biannual company trips (including Amsterdam and Barcelona) and ad hoc team events
- Be a part of a lively, supportive team and welcoming group of people
Does this sound like you?
- 2 years’ experience in recruitment OR in the property industry
- A passion for property and the desire to become a market expert
- Strong relationship building skills – the ability to develop new business
- Ambitious and proactive, keen to work hard and progress quickly
- Service-orientated and approachable with a consultative approach when liaising with high profile clients
I am incredibly proud of who we are as a business, our reputation and our track record; we work with incredible people every day, no one day is ever the same. If you are looking to challenge yourself, push yourself and develop yourself whilst earning good money please contact us personally on email@example.com or Molly@gkrlondon.com.