Sales Manager - High End Interior Design Company - London
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 basic - £60,000+ OTE
Our client, a high end Interior Design company, is looking for a Sales Manager to join their very well established business to help build and grow their presence in London.
The company have been around for over 10 years and have built fantastic relationships with leading property developers, building a reputation as being one of the leading Interior Design companies within the New Homes industry.
– £40,000 – £45,000 basic
– £60,000 OTE for the first year – £70,000+ second year
– Company car or travel allowance
– Phone & laptop
Roles & responsibilities;
– Building relationships with property developers across London to obtain business
– Manage the clients from initial conversation through to completion of the design & account manage thereafter giving a personable service
– Provided exceptional level of customer service and industry knowledge & advice to clients
– The position is working from home but will require you to meet with clients as and when necessary
– Encourage face to face meetings
– Have experience building relationships and pitching high end interior designs to Residential Developers is essential
– Have a proven track record of bringing in new business and exceeding targets
– Professional, personable and motivated individual
– This role could also suit a freelance Interior Designer looking to work for a leading company established business as a Sales Manager
Please contact Tara Kelly at GKR London for more information, or apply here today!